PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) is the first and largest carrier in Indonesia, flying more than 43 domestic and international destinations.
With its service-oriented approach, Garuda Indonesia aims at becoming the leading service provider for air travelers and air cargo shippers in the nation. It has a total fleet of 48 aircrafts consisting of 3 B-747-400s, 6 A-330-300s and 39 B-737s (300, 400, 500 and 800 series) as of 31 December 2007.
To support its services, Garuda Indonesia Group currently owns five subsidiaries: PT Aerowisata (travel, hotel, transportation and catering services); PT GMF Aero Asia (aircraft maintenance); PT Abacus Distribution System (computer reservation provider); PT Gapura Angkasa (ground handling service) and PT Lufthansa System Indonesia (IT provider and solutions).
Having a Head Office at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Garuda Indonesia currently employs 5,808 people and provides more than 93,000 departures serving more than 9 million customers every year.
Garuda Indonesia's Organization
Board Of Commissioners :
- Mr. Hadiyanto SH, LLM (Chairman)
- Mr. Dr.Ir. Sahala Lumban Gaol, MA (Members)
- Mr. Ir. Wendi Aritenang Yazid, Msc,DIC, PhD (Members)
- Mr. Drs. Abdulgani MA (Members)
- Mr. Adi Rahman Adiwisono MSc (Members)
Board Of Management :
- Emirsyah Satar (President & CEO)
- Achirina (EVP Business Support & Corporate Affairs)
- Capt. Ari Sapari (EVP Operations)
- Agus Priyanto (EVP Commersial)
- Hadinoto Soedigno (EVP Engineering, Maintenance)
- Eddy Porwanto (EVP Finance)
- Elisa Lumbantoruan (EVP Strategic & IT)